Why use the Online Testing Center?
Faculty wishing to use the quiz and exam features built into Blackboard Learn or other on-line assessment packages can utilize the Online Testing Center to provide a secure location for students to take these assessments.
- Testing Services Provided
- Photo ID Check-in
- Scratch paper provided
- After student navigates to on-line exam the proctor enters the password allowing the student to access and take the exam.
- Monitors students in process of taking exams.
- Over 100 specially configured terminals that prohibit access to non-authorized web sites and prevents utilization of such things as memory sticks or flash memory.
- Security Details
Exam Preparation Services Offered
- Consultation on suggested exam preparation process, development timeline, and pedagogical considerations.
- Inventory of exam assets available to instructor. (i.e. Copies of paper and digital exams instructor has already developed.)
- Conversion services – conversion of existing exams to Blackboard Learn format.
- Special exam needs (e.g. inclusion of audio and/or video clips into exam questions.)
Located: 2552 Gilman & 60 Carver Hall
For more information, including step-by-step instructions, regarding creating and retrieving an assessment for your course, please visit Steps for Instructors.